Please consult this official A-Z list of federal agencies to determine if the agency you are experiencing difficulty with is federal.
To request help, please print and sign the Privacy Release Form.
Please include all relevant information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary; and
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
Mail the packet with your materials (including the signed form and letter) to:
Congressman Jim Costa
Attention: Director of Constituent Services
855 M Street, Suite 940
Fresno, CA 93721
If you have any questions at all, please call my Fresno office at (559) 495-1620.